• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

2021-22 Roster, at the moment

16 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

For so many years we have started offensive stiff's.  Guys that played hard, but could not contribute offensively.  Skerry loved these "junk yard dogs," but it held us back.  Starters like Eddie Keith, Alex Thomas, Deshaun Morman, Brian Starr, Kris Walden (PK recruit), Victor, Parker-Rivera, McNeil, Tunstall....i could go on, but you get my point, most of these guys were offensive liabilities, but they were "Skerry guys."  Look at this line-up and try to find an offensive dud....The top 3 were all-conference guys and Gray had good years w USD.  CT is talented and young.  He'll benefit from having skill around him.  Holland and Gibson off of the bench?  Gibson was our 2nd best offensive player last year (in my opinion) and I like him, but he may be the 7th best option with this roster.  Finally Skerry and staff appear to be getting it....

I've been fooled by skerry before, but this is the most well rounded and offensively talented squad since his first recruiting class.....

Hmm

Mat, any idea if this means anything for Darrick Jones?  Feel like we have a bunch of guys ahead of him on the depth chart. He seems like an elite athlete that we’d want to stay for the long haul. 

4 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

Mat, any idea if this means anything for Darrick Jones?  Feel like we have a bunch of guys ahead of him on the depth chart. He seems like an elite athlete that we’d want to stay for the long haul. 

I guess he could redshirt