• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Early Football Signing Thread

Mat probably knows a lot more than I, but I do know we lost out on a JUCO QB who went to Sam Houston State; we lost out on a QB transfer from Pitt, who went to...wait for it...JMU, & there was some hotshot JUCO RB that we were in on, who went someplace else instead. 

We desperately need a QB to compete with Stover, as presumably the HS kid, Miller, from Cali, will redshirt. We desperately need a RB bigger than the undersized ones who we currently have. We desperately need (IMHO) help on the D-Line. RA might be about to announce the greatest signing class in FCS history for all I know, but so far it’s hard to be encouraged/optimistic.