• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Tiger93

Three Man Weave Podcast Praises Towson Transfers

Three Man Weave, which is probably the best podcast I have heard at comprehensively covering all D-1 conferences the best that they can, did a deep dive on the Transfer Portal last week. When they were talking about Mid-Major programs, they gave a quick plug to what Towson has done in the Transfer Portal. They then proceeded to talk about how Skerry gets a few interesting transfers every year and they are middle-of-the road to lower team that does the same thing. They admitted they watch very little Towson basketball, and said the primary reason for is they hate FloSports!

Despite the fact, that they know very little about Towson I thought the 30-45 second soundbyte captured perfectly what we are as a program and the same things that frustrate all of us. I guess it is encouraging that they saw what we have done in the transfer market and gave it a shout out considering they were looking at a Google Doc that had every player in the Transfer Portal and a list and rating for everyone who has transferred in and out for every program. I am not saying they are experts in this, but they have put in more work to understand it than 99.9% of people covering college basketball. 

They talk about Towson (very quickly) around the 1:05:00 mark of the podcast. It looks like on their website  they are one episode behind and don't have #211 (where this is featured) up, but it is on all the podcast platforms. https://www.three-man-weave.com/podcasts

• Like 2