• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2021 Spring & Summer Transfer Thread

9 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Let’s call it like it is... the transfer rule freaking sucks for schools, fans and coaches.  It’s free agency after every year. New faces everywhere. It hurts the overall product on the fields and courts.  
I feel bad for coaches having to constantly recruit and worry about losing players. Has to be a shitty feeling.  With that said, rob has dug his own grave and is in the position he’s currently in due to his lack of success.  

This ☝️

• Like 1

What the heck is going on?  The portal is crazy enough as it is, but I did not know a player could transfer, check out how things are in spring pracitce and then go back into the portal again.  What a joke.  

1 hour ago, Blazer49 said:

What the heck is going on?  The portal is crazy enough as it is, but I did not know a player could transfer, check out how things are in spring pracitce and then go back into the portal again.  What a joke.  

That’s not what happened 

19 hours ago, mat1992 said:

That’s not what happened 

I'm assuming it can't be talked about but leaving us with a big cliffhanger here

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

I'm assuming it can't be talked about but leaving us with a big cliffhanger here

I would read the top of the thread 

I was really hoping to open this thread and hear that Miller was playing great and Pass didnt want to sit behind him so we needed to pick up a backup.  Is there any way that is true????