Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

FCS semifinals today

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Caa lays an egg 

CAA was half of the final four. By far, the best conference in fcs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, RundaPower said:

CAA was half of the final four. By far, the best conference in fcs.

If The year is 2010 sure...
This Spring can’t judge conferences because most teams didn’t play in a very short season. But Delaware got boat raced by the number 1 team and Jmu blew a huge lead to soft Houston state. So much so their fans are calling for Cignettis head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

If The year is 2010 sure...
This Spring can’t judge conferences because most teams didn’t play in a very short season. But Delaware got boat raced by the number 1 team and Jmu blew a huge lead to soft Houston state. So much so their fans are calling for Cignettis head 

11 vs 11. Participants in National Championship game MVFC vs CAA since 2003.  3 teams from the MVFC vs 6 from the CAA.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

11 vs 11. Participants in National Championship game MVFC vs CAA since 2003.  3 teams from the MVFC vs 6 from the CAA.

 

Since 2014 4 mvfc vs 1 from the caa. 
Caa has not been good in the playoffs for a while, even with their scheduling advantage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

×