• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Ironman42

Towson not that far off

1 hour ago, Chris Datres said:

DiNucci would be a good get but if it comes down to us vs. JMU in his choice, I don't like our chances, especially if JMU's current QB graduates (I don't know his status).

Schor is a senior. I think they have other options but yes, I would think he'd go first of all, to a place where he has the best chance of starting and secondly, to a better program,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/12/14/pitts-ben-dinucci-to-transfer-2nd-qb-to-leave-in-3-days/108602246/

JMU doesn't look as strong as they were last year, so I expect them to lose to NDSU, which seems to have no weaknesses. One of things that distinguishes JMU from us is their DBs, who are terrific in coverage and very hard hitters. On offense, they make great use of their tight end, and we rarely throw to ours.

One thing I think is a positive is the addition of Troy Vincent to the secondary. From what I hear, he could be the best safety since Dangerfield. Also Myles Wright will give us that receiving threat we haven’t had at TE since Oboh if he’s healthy