• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
DCMMaloney

Predictions on 2021 regular season record?

It is probably a break for us that we are not playing Delaware since we already have NDSU, San Diego State and James Madison as games that seem very difficult to project as wins. Still, I hate that they are not on our schedule. They may not view us as their primary rival, but it is definitely a rivalry especially with all the wild games we have historically played against them with unexpected results. This is one of those quirks I hate about modern college football. They should be a team we play every year.

When I look at our schedule, even if we are really good it is hard to imagine getting more than seven wins. With the tough matchups against San Diego State and NDSU (and the conference game at James Madison), we will have to be near perfect in our conference if we want to make the playoffs. I hope we can piece together the talent it sounds like we have in our transfers. Looking forward to finally having Towson Football back after the long hiatus

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

It is probably a break for us that we are not playing Delaware since we already have NDSU, San Diego State and James Madison as games that seem very difficult to project as wins. Still, I hate that they are not on our schedule. They may not view us as their primary rival, but it is definitely a rivalry especially with all the wild games we have historically played against them with unexpected results. This is one of those quirks I hate about modern college football. They should be a team we play every year.

When I look at our schedule, even if we are really good it is hard to imagine getting more than seven wins. With the tough matchups against San Diego State and NDSU (and the conference game at James Madison), we will have to be near perfect in our conference if we want to make the playoffs. I hope we can piece together the talent it sounds like we have in our transfers. Looking forward to finally having Towson Football back after the long hiatus

Yup. 7-4 Is going to be tough. 6-5 is more likely. 7-4 might not get you in those 3 losses are blow outs. 
It does suck that we don’t play Delaware. Maine has UNH. The SUNY schools have each other. Nova and Delaware.  Jmu has richmond and WM.  I am surprised they didn’t give us Delaware this year knowing that they’d be good and how unfavorable the folks in Richmond feel about us

On 6/17/2021 at 8:14 PM, RundaPower said:

Well, we do know that we have added a tremendous amount of proven talent on our defense.  There are multiple players that made 100+ Tackles at their previous schools.  I suggest that you do some research on those players that were added.  Injuries, that’s part of football.  We have proven players at every spot in our top 50 on the depth chart.  That means a minimum of  two players with proven game experience at each position.  IMO we are deeper and more talented than any other team in the CAA.  Our D will most certainly be able to create pressure with out blitzing.  The QB will be operating behind an OL that goes 13 deep.  Avg size of those linemen will be 6’5 329!!!  BTW, the team is already on campus and working under the new NCAA summer guidelines.Expect big things from this team.

This thread and post didn’t age well. Very entertaining to go back and read through😂😂😂

44 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

This thread and post didn’t age well. Very entertaining to go back and read through😂😂😂

Entertaining? How about sobering? No, depressing is more like it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Entertaining? How about sobering? No, depressing is more like it 

Most fans are pissed, depressed and disappointed. They aren't celebrating.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Entertaining?  *SD .If you need this for entertainment, Ifeel sorry for you bro. 

30 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

Entertaining?  *SD .If you need this for entertainment, Ifeel sorry for you bro. 

Sorry that you don’t have a better response. After another missed playoff season.. atlleast reveal your identity.  Rob, Melissa. Jared , Gus another one or the failed coaches. Suspense is killing us!

We feel sorry for your bro. Don’t worry your fiend the 3rd string tight end is still good in our books 

13 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Sorry that you don’t have a better response. After another missed playoff season.. atlleast reveal your identity.  Rob, Melissa. Jared , Gus another one or the failed coaches. Suspense is killing us!

We feel sorry for your bro. Don’t worry your fiend the 3rd string tight end is still good in our books 

Rather be right than win....it continues..............

• Haha 1