• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 transfers, commits and offers

On 12/31/2021 at 6:19 PM, mat1992 said:

Coastal Carolina transfer 6-4 295 OT with three years of eligibility. Played in 11 games

This kid is staying in the SBC

Would have to assume any transfer whose seen a football field in his life will get an offer. The real question is what guys come to play for a lame duck coaching staff??

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Would have to assume any transfer whose seen a football field in his life will get an offer. The real question is what guys come to play for a lame duck coaching staff??

I guess the fact RA is (potentially) a lame duck wouldn’t matter much to transfers who only have 1 year of eligibility left. I wouldn’t automatically assume next season is his last. If somehow he catches lightning in a bottle and sneaks into the playoffs, all bets might be off. How he’s going to do that remains a mystery to me at the moment, but I guess stranger things have happened. You would also think the new AD would want to have their own person in the job 

39 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I guess the fact RA is (potentially) a lame duck wouldn’t matter much to transfers who only have 1 year of eligibility left. I wouldn’t automatically assume next season is his last. If somehow he catches lightning in a bottle and sneaks into the playoffs, all bets might be off. How he’s going to do that remains a mystery to me at the moment, but I guess stranger things have happened. You would also think the new AD would want to have their own person in the job 

Of course, a new AD or maybe even Crowley, will have their own coach in mind. I think making the playoffs will not be enough. He'll need to do more. That's unrealistic with the roster they have enough, even with some of the additions. Until they find a quarterback, this is only window dressing. Making changes whether it's scheme or coaching on the defensive side would also help.