• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

New Tiger entrance

On 7/25/2021 at 10:52 AM, TigerFan54 said:

Actually, I don't like it. To me, it's cartoonish.

Mascots and logos are cartoons so I just kind of expected that. It's not the classic T logo (which I also like) but hard to run out of an inflatable T.

It’s alright but leaves me scratching my head as to whose big idea this was? Fan attendance is some poop and the admin thinks hmmm maybe a whole tiger instead of a just tiger head inflatable will really get people to attend. Seems like a big fat waste of money. Put a better product on the field and a better party in the parking lot/stadium for the tailgate crowd/gameday Fan experience and those should be the main priorities

• Like 2

Hi everyone,  I hope that you all are enjoying the summer weather.  I’m so excited about this upcoming season and getting to see our Tigers on the field.  How about you?

• Like 1

BTW,  who do you think will start on the OL? Any true freshmen? Who will be our QB?  What about the running back - any idea? I’ve heard there are some new faces in the defense.  Did they transfer for depth?  A lot to discuss....