• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

CAA Media Day Thread - picked seventh

31 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

Well,  we just added about 700 tackles of College footballexperience  to our defense since 2019.

Hey RundaPower! How many takeaways and or interceptions have we added, I would guess a few:)

4 minutes ago, LatinaHeat20 said:

Hey RundaPower! How many takeaways and or interceptions have we added, I would guess a few:)

No fly zone!  They have no idea....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Just fly within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage or middle of the field. That’ll be open 

Doubt it.  Maybe againt HMans 4-3, but not against this 3-4 defense! You gotta take the time to study the roster.

Edited by RundaPower
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

Doubt it.  Maybe againt HMans 4-3, but not against this 3-4 defense! You gotta take the time to study the roster.

Believe it when I see it. Over a Decade of soft zone defense and little pressure on the qb m

13 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Believe it when I see it. Over a Decade of soft zone defense and little pressure on the qb m

Take a look at the roster.   Get informed.

• Like 2