• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

CAA and FLOSPORTS ANNOUNCE EXPANSION OF STREAMING RIGHTS PARTNERSHIP

5 hours ago, mat1992 said:

FloSports signed a $4.5 million deal with the CAA for four years. I doubt ESPN would give the CAA anywhere near that sum.

Was it a money grab? Sure. What does FloSports really do other than stream and put the scores up. The responsibility for the broadcasts still lies mainly with the schools. The cost has come down, but they should charge about $20 per season.

Hello everyone I know I’m not active on here anymore but I agree with everyone Flosports was the worst decision the CAA could have done for the success of the conference and exposure for theses student athletes. The CAA is suppose to be the SEC of the FCS the top FCS conference most competitive and FCS conference feared to be scheduled by FBS opponents. So why are is the CAA making deals with flosports just doesn’t make sense to me. ESPN+ local broadcasting makes the most sense for the conference and exposure for these kids.

Edited by Godfather18