• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

PG Dylan Williamson becomes first 2022 commit in Hoops

Williamson and May seem like great gets.  We need one more big to take the pressure off of Thompson and we should have a really strong team next year. 

10 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

Williamson and May seem like great gets.  We need one more big to take the pressure off of Thompson and we should have a really strong team next year. 

Spot on about needing a serviceable big next season to compliment CT. A lot of variables yet to play out, but I also like the incoming freshman and if our key guys who have eligibility left after this season return, I think we’ll actually be better next season than this season 

20 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

I don't see us getting another freshman. We'll be looking at the portal probably for a 5 and maybe a 3/4 to replace Gray. I can also see us getting another point guard. The key to me is getting players from mid-majors that have some experience just as we did this past season. That's not easy to do, but there are so many "unhappy" players nowadays, I'm sure we can find them.

2 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I don't see us getting another freshman. We'll be looking at the portal probably for a 5 and maybe a 3/4 to replace Gray. I can also see us getting another point guard. The key to me is getting players from mid-majors that have some experience just as we did this past season. That's not easy to do, but there are so many "unhappy" players nowadays, I'm sure we can find them.

Yep, I think any remaining additions will be via the portal. And I’m pretty sure there will be space for them. I think we can all probably identify a few players on the current roster who are likely candidates to transfer out, given their limited playing time. 

1 hour ago, tu_fan said:

He’s on the roster already.. chase Paar

7 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

He’s on the roster already.. chase Paar

Maybe an off-season will help improve his game, but I have in mind a big who’s going to average more than 4 points and 3 boards a game. I mean, those numbers are reminiscent of Alex Thomas 

Edited by TSU88