• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
RundaPower

7 days until “the unveiling “.

17 minutes ago, Blk&goldfan said:

Matt- 100% correct, I have actually felt bad for some of the parents on this board. Could definitely see why they would not want to continue posting. 

On another note, many of FBS transfers may have not worked out the way it was anticipated but I for one am real glad we got Mark Collins and SJ Brown (I know SJ wasn’t new this year) but they were fantastic for us on D. Wish we could keep them another year.
There were some others that also did pretty well but those two really stood out to me. 

Thank you Bk&Gold, my son is Mark and yes I was hyped and optimistic that this team could make a run in the playoffs, in which I am not apologizing for. Parents should always support their sons and the team, and anybody with any sense should know that.

Of course it is disappointing to not make the playoffs but I loved, going to the game, Ed’s gracious tail gaits, met some really neat people supporting and rooting for team. 

I wish coaches and team the best of luck! Mark is now not only a USD Alumni but also a Towson Alumni 4 life! 

Hope you all have a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mark is one hell of a player - you should be very proud of him!  I was super pumped he chose to play at Towson and he didnt disappoint.  Best of luck to you both!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

Mark is one hell of a player - you should be very proud of him!  I was super pumped he chose to play at Towson and he didnt disappoint.  Best of luck to you both!

Thank you TU Fan😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Nobody should be humiliated on this board, especially parents, for being overly optimistic before a season. It’s almost like you can’t show joy or optimism, or you will get ostracized/bullied to not to post again because you were wrong.

1 hour ago, Blk&goldfan said:

Matt- 100% correct, I have actually felt bad for some of the parents on this board. Could definitely see why they would not want to continue posting. 

On another note, many of FBS transfers may have not worked out the way it was anticipated but I for one am real glad we got Mark Collins and SJ Brown (I know SJ wasn’t new this year) but they were fantastic for us on D. Wish we could keep them another year.
There were some others that also did pretty well but those two really stood out to me. 

If any parents were offended or upset by anything I said, I apologize. Appreciate them playing for a great university and for having to put up with Ambrose. The jokes and poking fun were not at your kids but the posters who fall into the same trap every year. We have a very optimistic bunch here and some Debbie downers are needed to help balance it out. 

Some people need thicker skin and to not be so easily offended. I’d hate for some of you on here to read other teams message boards. Hell caazone was the Wild West when odu and vcu were in the conference. 

with the season long over I look forward to 2022 and finished 5-6 again! ✌🏼 

16 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

If any parents were offended or upset by anything I said, I apologize. Appreciate them playing for a great university and for having to put up with Ambrose. The jokes and poking fun were not at your kids but the posters who fall into the same trap every year. We have a very optimistic bunch here and some Debbie downers are needed to help balance it out. 

Some people need thicker skin and to not be so easily offended. I’d hate for some of you on here to read other teams message boards. Hell caazone was the Wild West when odu and vcu were in the conference. 

with the season long over I look forward to 2022 and finished 5-6 again! ✌🏼 

You're a colossal a-hole.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never took offense to any negative feedback on AP and was hoping for a better season for these great group that they have this year. Maybe it was play calling or just plain bad luck but to all the parents on this board including myself should be super proud of your kids they left it all on the field and the main goal is to get that degree so nothing to be ashamed of. AP is finishing his degree here at TU so I’m super proud of him even though he’s not on the team anymore. Great success and future for these kids. Cheers parents.

• Like 1