• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Here are the Early 2018 Signees

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Still hoping for an RB & some DL

They always find running backs and defensive backs. I know they are in on a few jucos. More worried about a big defensive tackle. Maybe they wait for February. Need a big RB not just another burner. Shane, Jaelen Thompson, Kobe Young, Adrian Platt are fine but they need a bigger back. Of course, they are still looking for a transfer QB.

Big Al was the last member Tweeted from the Towson Football account. He's listed at 6-5, 285 out of Burlington Township, N.J. 

It's very early but not too early to at least look at this class on paper. I expect a few more freshmen and a handful of transfers to be added by February and beyond. But to me, last year's class has a chance to be special. Sure, there was no quarterback but from watching them in spring practice and the summer along with the games, here are the players who can make an impact next year and the future including transfers (also remember Jabari Allen was a greyshirt along with Dymelle Parker).

LB Nygill Johnson
S Coby Tippett
OG Cole Cheripko
TE Myles Wright
CB Vashon McCants
WR Chris Greaves
WR/KR Rodney Dorsey
LB Ab. Konate
DT John Mullins
DL Tibo Debaille
DB Brion Seagraves
RB/DB Kobe Young

You probably could find the truth on Twitter. When I get news that I can't release, it's frustrating. But I sent hints out. And then there's chat on Friday night.