• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

UNH Preview

Wild that we are 0-9 against them without west. And the only win up there was the day before we royally got f*cked over! 🤬

Besides JMU and Delaware, unh is my most hated program 

I think the York road bullies are going to manhandle them. Our O-line is heavier and should be able to push them around the field. I remember in my college years watching New Hampshire come to Unitas and put up a quick 20 point lead only for us to come back and win!

4 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Wild that we are 0-9 against them without west. And the only win up there was the day before we royally got f*cked over! 🤬

Besides JMU and Delaware, unh is my most hated program 

That 2012 season ender was an epic ass kicking.  And then we took the high hard one the very next day.  It still pisses me off.

I still believe the '12 team would have given NDSU a better game in the NC than the '13 team.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

That 2012 season ender was an epic ass kicking.  And then we took the high hard one the very next day.  It still pisses me off.

I still believe the '12 team would have given NDSU a better game in the NC than the '13 team.

Yup agreed.  Glad they got smoked in the first round. 

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-top-25-montana-rockets-up-to-no-4-in-latest-cbs-sports-fcs-power-rankings/amp/

picked us to win AND for game of the week! Gotta love that positive press. Someone outside of this forum is taking notice of what a great team we have.

51BD2CDB-5ADA-4530-B7A8-2AB28C1ED625.png

Wow.

That's awesome.  A respectable top 25 as well.  Most other polls over emphasize '20 Spring participants.

Yes, I'll be chatting as always. For those new to the site, just go the Chatbox up top. It's the Wild West in there because I do delete the chats after the game is over.