• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Is JMU leaving the CAA? YES

11 minutes ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

if the CAA dies no more FLO!!! woooooooooooooo

D'Antonio killed the league and we should be looking to leave ASAP

Flo contract, d’antonio, bad hoops scheduling, has lead the caa to be a very low mid major/high low major  hoops conference and a much weakened football conference 

• Like 1

At a time when good leadership is necessary does any one have any confidence as far as Towson is concerned?  Look at the CAA commissioner, do we have any confidence in him?  Now compound that with the thought that we have at minimum the same low level of confidence in our own Athletic Director.  The seas in which Towson is currently travelling has no one in my mind that can guide us into safer waters.  We are in a scary predicament and not excited right now about any possible outcome for Towson at the end of this road. 

hey we’ll see how it plays out. Gives other schools something fun to do in the off-season to speculate what if’s of who could go where. I think it’s positive press for the CAA that other schools are interested in joining.

31 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

At a time when good leadership is necessary does any one have any confidence as far as Towson is concerned?  Look at the CAA commissioner, do we have any confidence in him?  Now compound that with the thought that we have at minimum the same low level of confidence in our own Athletic Director.  The seas in which Towson is currently travelling has no one in my mind that can guide us into safer waters.  We are in a scary predicament and not excited right now about any possible outcome for Towson at the end of this road. 

Yup. We can’t criticize on here.. but the “leadership” gives us no confidence .

28 minutes ago, Blounge said:

hey we’ll see how it plays out. Gives other schools something fun to do in the off-season to speculate what if’s of who could go where. I think it’s positive press for the CAA that other schools are interested in joining.

You think it’s positive press to have teams in our league looking to jump ship?!

• Like 1

I could be wrong but haven't Richmond and W&M been in the SoCon before?  The only thing that's surprising is W&M still not trying to get into the PL.

As far as I'm concerned Elon can go F themselves.

Other than Elon and W&M as all sports members, who cares?  I mean this is the football page, there will always be an auto bid conference to play football in.  Call it CAA, A-10 or Yankee.  Does it matter?

If were talking about OOC scheduling patsies like STFU, CCSU and Monmouth, who really aren't patsies anymore, why not just join that league?

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yup. We can’t criticize on here.. but the “leadership” gives us no confidence .

You think it’s positive press to have teams in our league looking to jump ship?!

Who said you can’t criticize on here? That’s all people do.

• Haha 2