• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Is JMU leaving the CAA? YES

11 minutes ago, Godfather18 said:

Why don’t they just wait to announce it lol.

They’ve been waiting for this forever!!! Haha. Probably needed to tell the slumbelt their intentions 

Look, life is not fair. Sorry for the athletes, but some of them will compete in what, two years for the Sun Belt title in all sports but football. The school knew the rules. We know how it feels to not compete for a title in 2012-13 in men's hoops.

Uh oh PFT and the pardon my take crew have put pressure on the CAA commissioner to allow JMU to play. This tweet might be the most publicity the CAA has ever had

45 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Uh oh PFT and the pardon my take crew have put pressure on the CAA commissioner to allow JMU to play. This tweet might be the most publicity the CAA has ever had

I mean two different teams made the final four as 11 seeds… but sure

30 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I mean two different teams made the final four as 11 seeds… but sure

Don’t underestimate the stoolie army. Also, what year was that?

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

100%. Dont think anyone who sees that will know the CAA exists lol. Someone should stand with the athletes if not the other schools. 

26 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Don’t underestimate the stoolie army. Also, what year was that?

2006 and 2011

sucks for all of the athletes minus football but rules are the rules. Don’t feel any remorse for anyone in Harrisonburg