• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Is JMU leaving the CAA? YES

8 hours ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

Blazer with a broadside torpedo shot!  Direct hit!  LMAO

(Only I was the one who shot it.)

Godfather18LOL.JPG

Don’t know why all the hate against me sorry for expressing my thoughts but yes it would be nice to see TU upset JMU and hurt there lost season chances.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ghost of andy7171 said:

Blazer with a broadside torpedo shot!  Direct hit!  LMAO

(Only I was the one who shot it.)

Godfather18LOL.JPG

I'm blindsided as well as I can 1000% attest I did not write that.  WTF?

• Haha 1

Athletes need to blame the administration and football. JMU doesn't care about volleyball. They made this move for football and they knew they might be sacrificing championship dreams of the non-rev. athletes if they accepted the Sun Belt move instead of waiting until the end of the basketball season. But they can still compete and win championships, just not official ones. So win a reg. season title and make a banner. Give the athletes rings if they accomplish certain goals 1)Get 20 wins or the equivalent in other sports and win regular season titles. 2)Hang banners if they accomplish them. 3)Win enough games to get an at-large to the NCAA's. I get it. That doesn't help hoops. Sorry. They help make the rules to prevent this from happening and when it happens to them...

• Like 1