• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TSU88

Same as it ever was

Terrible loss.  Out coached ,out schemed and out played ,all night .  Lost every one on one matchup.  Alarmingly unprepared  and truly shocking that all of the upperclassmen were that confused on the field.  Physically superior,  yet we never established the line of scrimmage.  Horrible officiating did not decide the outcome.  

Edited by RundaPower

Seems like the defense read too deeply into their Morgan State shut out.  New Hampshire was really the season opener and that wasn't stressed to the team at all.  We burned the clock and drove down the field to put the score at 7-13 only to just give up a 4 play 30 second touchdown score before halftime.  How F'ing utterly demoralizing is that?  The interception inside their 20 in the 3rd really was the dagger, and if I recall from the broadcast, it was a fluky off someone's cleat bounce.  It happens.

But I put this squarely at the feet of the defense, our ballyhooed, FBS transfer laden defense.

I do agree with a previous poster who said we are lucky UNH didn't have a good kicker.  It would have been very ugly.