• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

North Dakota State Preview

It’s hard to check the pulse based off tickets still available on Ticketmaster but what do you think attendance will be like on Saturday? Will the Towson community show up in full force? What percent is making the trip all the way from North Dakota? Student turnout will be a big factor if we can completely fill the U

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

It’s hard to check the pulse based off tickets still available on Ticketmaster but what do you think attendance will be like on Saturday? Will the Towson community show up in full force? What percent is making the trip all the way from North Dakota? Student turnout will be a big factor if we can completely fill the U

I think 8,000-9,000 depending on how many students show up. Weather looks pretty good but there are lots of tickets still left.  Ndsu did play at Delaware a few years ago, and while they travel, two times in a 3 year span to the same location is probably not super enticing.

After the band performs and people view the crooked scoreboard there will ~3,500-4,000 butts in the seats. 

While I’d love to see a great turnout, I’m not sure it’s been promoted very well. At least I haven’t seen a lot of social media hype. Hope I’m wrong.

On another note, any word on Lumor, Collins? Will they be playing this week?

3 hours ago, Blk&goldfan said:

While I’d love to see a great turnout, I’m not sure it’s been promoted very well. At least I haven’t seen a lot of social media hype. Hope I’m wrong.

On another note, any word on Lumor, Collins? Will they be playing this week?

They've been running commercials on 1057 the Fan for at least two weeks. I think they had some Youtube commercials as well. 

As for the field, I don't think Lumor plays. Collins is listed as the top corner on the depth chart, but that means very little. Not sure whether he plays. I think Okombi plays and I assume Reece plays OLB again for Lumor. If they don't set the edge this week, the Bison will run for over 300 yards.

• Like 1

I know a lot of football alumni are showing up for Coach A's celebration.  Not that that really projects into total attendance, as its normally parents and alumni that show regularly.  My daughter is a freshman and she told me her and her team mates are planning on going.  But again, athletic teams support each other as well.

Student turn out is dependent on weather and how hard core the police and SAFE lock down the parking lots.  Which could be significant, factoring in the over reaction to the shooting a couple weeks ago.

I think NDSU will fill their sections.

8-9K '12 predicted sounds good.

• Like 1