• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

North Dakota State Preview

I want to watch the game but do not want to give Flo Sports any of my money. Does anyone know if NDSU has a stream?  If not, does anyone know if you can just trial Flo then cancel or only do a month and cancel? There is literally no pricing on their website w/o giving them your email and I'm trying to avoid getting spammed

16 minutes ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

I want to watch the game but do not want to give Flo Sports any of my money. Does anyone know if NDSU has a stream?  If not, does anyone know if you can just trial Flo then cancel or only do a month and cancel? There is literally no pricing on their website w/o giving them your email and I'm trying to avoid getting spammed

Its $12.50 a month. 

• Like 1

I saw some NDSU fans disgusted on Twitter because the game isn’t televised or available anywhere other than Flo per the CAA deal. Flo doesn’t give any free trials as far as I’m aware

Just now, Blounge said:

I saw some NDSU fans disgusted on Twitter because the game isn’t televised or available anywhere other than Flo per the CAA deal. Flo doesn’t give any free trials as far as I’m aware

Yeah.  Flosports isn't allowing NDSU to broadcast the game in Fargo.  Lots of bitching and complaining going on everywhere.  Flosports needs to be dropped like a bad habit.

• Like 3

I listened to that NDSU podcast. They were brutally honest -- they see NOTHING from watching our film to think we pose any threat. They say (accurately) that our lines are "huge but slow," that our QB play is poor and that our team speed is meh (we saw that too against UNH). Along with their speedy QB, they have a bunch of other threats, including two kick returners we'd better keep the ball from. They were also pissed about the lack of TV, which they blamed on Towson rather than the CAA or FloSports.