• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Stony Brook Preview

Can anyone confirm if the FloSports stream is particularly bad today? Not sure if it's just me cause I'm up in the mountains of Pennsylvania for a wedding. Maine/Elon stream and Rhody/Delaware is very choppy

6 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Can anyone confirm if the FloSports stream is particularly bad today? Not sure if it's just me cause I'm up in the mountains of Pennsylvania for a wedding. Maine/Elon stream and Rhody/Delaware is very choppy

Elon-Maine is terrible. No problems for me with Delaware-URI.

Rhode island has some big boys on the O-line and they are running the ball with confidence! Delaware has 2 total yards of offense after the first quarter. Great offensive coordination Jared Ambrose!