• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Football holds on to beat Stony Brook 21-14

Announced crowd of 7209. It was about that and very good participation from crowd. Got up and made lot's of noise at key points in the game

We won the game, that's all that matters.  Rhody pulled an upset over a vastly overrated Delawhere team.  Lets hope it goes to their light blue and brown brains and they come in with inflated egos.  If we get up early on them, they'll realize they are still Rhode Island and accept defeat.

The train started two days ago and ends in Harrisonburg.  Jump on now!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

We won the game, that's all that matters.  Rhody pulled an upset over a vastly overrated Delawhere team.  Lets hope it goes to their light blue and brown brains and they come in with inflated egos.  If we get up early on them, they'll realize they are still Rhode Island and accept defeat.

The train started two days ago and ends in Harrisonburg.  Jump on now!

LMAO

If we can beat the undefeated number one team in the conference (Rhode Island) next week I think that will build confidence that will bode well for the rest of the year. They are a big/physical team but not unbeatable. Their schedule has been easier than ours but you play who you play. Then we go on the road to W&M who we can beat. Albany has played a tough schedule and is winless. Hard to tell how good/bad they really are. Richmond's quarterback is injured so if he's still out a few weeks from now we might be able to get the road W. Elon beat us at home last time they came to town so I'm sure we have some revenge factor energy for that game. Could be another dub. Then at JMU although they have looked mortal the past two weeks I don't think our squad has enough talent to go on the road and win that last game.

4 hours ago, Blounge said:

If we can beat the undefeated number one team in the conference (Rhode Island) next week I think that will build confidence that will bode well for the rest of the year. They are a big/physical team but not unbeatable. Their schedule has been easier than ours but you play who you play. Then we go on the road to W&M who we can beat. Albany has played a tough schedule and is winless. Hard to tell how good/bad they really are. Richmond's quarterback is injured so if he's still out a few weeks from now we might be able to get the road W. Elon beat us at home last time they came to town so I'm sure we have some revenge factor energy for that game. Could be another dub. Then at JMU although they have looked mortal the past two weeks I don't think our squad has enough talent to go on the road and win that last game.

That’s a lot of if’s. Let’s see where we are after this Saturday. A W vs the 1st place team in the conference could be a springboard. OTOH, a L & the rest of the season could be a downward spiral. 

• Like 1