• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Football routs #12 URI 28-7 on Homecoming

Two things...

1- We learned from the Duquense playoff game

2- Rhode Island and Kasim Hill were WAY over rated.

...Well more than two,

3- I know I called for a winning streak train starting this week, even said eTiger was the conductor(as always)  I nailed the key to the game as getting up early and having Rhody remember who they were.  WTF happened to that thread?

4- TU12 and the rest have been exposed.  

I'm post padding at this point.

The CAA is weak AF this year.  Of all years not to play Delawhere and Nova.  If we can go down to Williamsburg and win, Elon, Albany are the easiest bits of the schedule and the Spiders are QB-less.

1 hour ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

Two things...

1- We learned from the Duquense playoff game

2- Rhode Island and Kasim Hill were WAY over rated.

...Well more than two,

3- I know I called for a winning streak train starting this week, even said eTiger was the conductor(as always)  I nailed the key to the game as getting up early and having Rhody remember who they were.  WTF happened to that thread?

4- TU12 and the rest have been exposed.  

Lol exposed.  Need to go 5 for 5 to make the playoffs. Not holding my breath on that

1 hour ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

I'm post padding at this point.

The CAA is weak AF this year.  Of all years not to play Delawhere and Nova.  If we can go down to Williamsburg and win, Elon, Albany are the easiest bits of the schedule and the Spiders are QB-less.

Caa and fcs is bad this year 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Lol exposed.  Need to go 5 for 5 to make the playoffs. Not holding my breath on that

Caa and fcs is bad this year 

You haven't held your breath, ever.  LMAO

Edited by Ghost of andy7171
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2021 at 8:02 PM, TuTigers2012 said:

Wow they may never lose again!! All they need to do is go undefeated in Maryland and Virginia to make the playoffs. 

In all seriousness, At least we have dominated 3 of the 4 bad teams we’ve played this year on defense. 3 yards and a cloud of dust is an ugly offense but it was much better than whatever the Rams were doing out there. Easier to do that when you have a lead.

the bad penalties on 3rd down are going to hurt more against the good teams.. but on the bright side the caa is Jmu, nova and then a bunch of slop. 

I feel like you’d rather be right than have them win. We just beat the #12 team in the country, try and have 1 oz of excitement 

• Like 2