• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

What is the point?

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Haha. This was meant to be a serious post but of course we get the same responses.  Again, you are a football alum and can’t be happy (unless you are complete and total idiot, which you are not) with what the program is doing. What would you to do or like then to change/fix? Something isn’t working and hasn’t been for a bit. 
20+ redshirt seniors and graduate players, FBS transfers all to fall flat on our faces in a weak caa. Unacceptable. 
Guess what, next year we will have younger players with less experience and take their licks and again finish 6-5/5-6 and we make excuses that they are young and need to wait another year.  Year after year the same song (which leads me to the same anger, frustration and posts)

Ha. Sure man, sure. 

I'm not happy, most of the time, because I don't see the team putting in the effort and standards that I and my team mates did.  Whether that is possible, I do not know.

I also don't like passing the ball 100 times a game.

I have never said transfer players, from FBS or anywhere else, is the way to go.  Unhappy players from better schools RARELY find greener grass where ever they land.  There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.  

I would love to see much younger and experienced players take their lumps and build on that the next year.  That's how greatness is forged.  Not with a bunch of used to be's barely wanting to be where they are in the first place.

Get?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

I'm not happy, most of the time, because I don't see the team putting in the effort and standards that I and my team mates did.  Whether that is possible, I do not know.

I also don't like passing the ball 100 times a game.

I have never said transfer players, from FBS or anywhere else, is the way to go.  Unhappy players from better schools RARELY find greener grass where ever they land.  There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.  

I would love to see much younger and experienced players take their lumps and build on that the next year.  That's how greatness is forged.  Not with a bunch of used to be's barely wanting to be where they are in the first place.

Get?

Agree with a lot of that. I don’t think the effort is there sometimes. 
I think we also don’t have a set offensive strategy and try to change it a lot off the players we have. There’s good and bad with that but we need to find an identity (not now this season is over) 

100 passes a game is the way of college football now a day. Hence why games on tv take 4+ hours to play