• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Albany preview

2 hours ago, AtlantaTiger said:

....and lethargic.....did I say lethargic?  

That's not the team that showed up - 15 assists, 10 steals, and great chemistry....Towson could have won by 40.  Finally a team that is not solely responsible for offensive rebounds to win

• Like 2

Only 9 turnovers but 3 of them late in the game when it was already over.

Basketball IQ looks much improved. Only one game but can’t wait to see Monmouth now. 

Love love the guys we added.  What a shot in the arm.  Nolan is legit!!!

Lots of the turnovers were illegal screens and offensive fouls. Have to be happy with the first game. Another shooter or rim protector would help. But the extra passes abs aggressiveness on defense are something new. 
If someone can tell skery to press, he never will, when he have an opportunity to step on other teams throats.. that will also help a lot 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Lots of the turnovers were illegal screens and offensive fouls. Have to be happy with the first game. Another shooter or rim protector would help. But the extra passes abs aggressiveness on defense are something new. 
If someone can tell skery to press, he never will, when he have an opportunity to step on other teams throats.. that will also help a lot 

I partially disagree. We trapped a lot. I wouldn't call it a full court press but there was pressure in the halfcourt and three quarters. That was the most pressure we had on the ball with a lead in a very long time. Hicks basically changed the game late in the first half with a bunch of steals and deflections.

8 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I partially disagree. We trapped a lot. I wouldn't call it a full court press but there was pressure in the halfcourt and three quarters. That was the most pressure we had on the ball with a lead in a very long time. Hicks basically changed the game late in the first half with a bunch of steals and deflections.

A real full court press. We did trap and can do that when you can switch 3-4 spots on the court