• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Monmouth preview

Towson -4

Easy cover.   Daddy Warbucks putting his $$ on Towson as well. 

Enjoy the games.  Lucky.  Stuck with masks on in San Francisco.   Trash dumped everywhere and the case has be opened just for a pack of gum from my neighborhood Walgreens. I’m living a crappy life here. 

Lol sorry to hear. In Baltimore today nobody gave me any attitude about having no mask in the coffee shop, bar, smoke shop etc At least we have basketball now to look forward too after this woeful football team

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Towson -4

Enjoy the games.  Lucky.  Stuck with masks on in San Francisco.   Trash dumped everywhere and the case has be opened just for a pack of gum from my neighborhood Walgreens. I’m living a crappy life here. 

Baltimore city too. Even if the “mayor” doesn’t abide.  

15 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Lol sorry to hear. In Baltimore today nobody gave me any attitude about having no mask in the coffee shop, bar, smoke shop etc At least we have basketball now to look forward too after this woeful football team

For now atleast. But damn is that “football team” awful or what?!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Towson -4

I’ll have whatever you’re having.  Must be some strong stuff 

• Haha 1