• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

JMU waves goodbye to CAA, Towson in a 56-10 romp

1 hour ago, RundaPower said:

So, we all watch a promising season turn into a catastropheand and you laugh? How about some constructive comments (ie safety play, corners, etc)instead of the constant name calling lol’s.  What are you, 12? Get it? “Lol”

“Promising season” in the minds of coaches, and other delusional people on this board. 
My criticism is wildly known and shared. Change the coaching staff 

embarrassing season. Embarrassing 7 years since frisco. Under 500 in 13 years. Other schools In the caa laugh at us. Who keeps around coaches who don’t succeed?

22 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

“Promising season” in the minds of coaches, and other delusional people on this board. 
My criticism is wildly known and shared. Change the coaching staff 

embarrassing season. Embarrassing 7 years since frisco. Under 500 in 13 years. Other schools In the caa laugh at us. Who keeps around coaches who don’t succeed?

Since you’re the genius and the only one who isn’t delusional, so who’s on your shortlist to take over this “bottom tier” program? Lets say we fire Rob today. What’s next? 

1 hour ago, RundaPower said:

So, we all watch a promising season turn into a catastropheand and you laugh? How about some constructive comments (ie safety play, corners, etc)instead of the constant name calling lol’s.  What are you, 12? Get it? “Lol”

First time here? (sarcasm)  That’s his shtick no matter what the sport. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ReverendRemulak said:

Since you’re the genius and the only one who isn’t delusional, so who’s on your shortlist to take over this “bottom tier” program? Lets say we fire Rob today. What’s next? 

Not a genius. But one of the only one here that didn’t think this was ATLEAST a playoff team.

Not an AD, school president etc. Just an alum, fan and donor. So I don’t know or care who would take over the team. Doesn’t matter. New voice is needed in the program. 

Seriously people, who watched yesterday’s game and the last 7 or so seasons (hell any without 28 in the backfield) and says to themselves, “sign me up for more of that. It’s going well. Give me another year of this product”?  What the hell is wrong with anyone thinking that.  He has had a long time to succeed and aside from a few good years, hasn’t. 

every other program/sports team in the world (jobs too!), fires coaches who don’t win/succeed with the exception of Towson University 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

First time here? (sarcasm)  That’s his shtick no matter what the sport. 

You’ve made your point numerous times as well. You, along with many others, are perfectly fine with awful coaching and mediocre programs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

You’ve made your point numerous times as well. You, along with many others, are perfectly fine with awful coaching and mediocre programs. 

So you’re in my head now and know what I think?  Cool.  While you’re up there, dust around cuz it could use some shining. 

• Haha 1