• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Penn preview

Not a pretty finish, but if Donoahue had taken Dingle out earlier, we could have kept our starters on the bench. Dingle is a hell of a player just like his father Dana.

Final 76-61. Great performance by Holden with 20 pts, 19 rebs, and 8 assists. Nolan with a career-high 25pts, 10-18 FG. We won't mention the three-point shooting (4-17) or Timberlake (3-14, 0-3 3pt). Hicks with four steals and a solid job running the point for almost all 40 minutes. Very impressive win.

Also shot 52% from the field.

5 hours ago, Blounge said:

Looks like today is Penn’s 6th came in a span of 10 days. We have a few days of rest coming into today's matinee contest. I'm thinking our fresh legs might be the difference maker in this close matchup. The line is 1.5 I'm thinking the tigers can cover!

01E5202C-507D-4D47-97C6-C3B12CBB3BF0.png

I hope everyone took my excellent gambling advice! Lots of presents for Christmas this year thanks to the towson tigers bball team!

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I can't do the Zoom press conference since I'm at work, so I won't get the deets on Gibson and Rizzuto. And if it's a private matter, I probably can't mention it on here.

5 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I hope everyone took my excellent gambling advice! Lots of presents for Christmas this year thanks to the towson tigers bball team!

I didn’t get the bet in as Little T in FLA wasn’t picking up his cell and probably had to make a run for Joey Merlino.   Damn it. 

Just now, mat1992 said:

Sorry guys, I can't do the Zoom press conference since I'm at work, so I won't get the deets on Gibson and Rizzuto. And if it's a private matter, I probably can't mention it on here.

All good Matt as you spoil us anyhow with insights and coverage. 
Once USF preview is up I’ll share my insights as I’ve watched all 6 of their wins in person.  Hicks vs Shabazz is really gonna be fun assuming he gets the assignment.  And most likely the guy who would be guarding Holden is out which really makes things interesting.  
Bouyea is a legit NBA prospect who is playing with Curry like confidence.  He can easily take over games. 

Any chance of beating USF..  you must press early and often until they can consistently break it.  Only 2 ball handlers right now in Shabazz and Bouyea if our Italian friend is indeed out.  

6 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Skerry said on FLO that the absences were injury related...

2 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

Skerry said on FLO that the absences were injury related...

Ok. Thanks. I should not have turned the broadcast off.  Well, I learned it's complicated. Can't say anything more.