• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Penn preview

I remember back in the day we didn’t leave campus until Wednesday cause of classes..  I’ll assume Towson is off all week for the Tgiving break?

My gut says Nolan bounces back and goes off for 20+ tomorrow.  

I was confused by the 2PM start time as well. I guess thanksgiving break makes sense, but I remember staying til Wednesday before going home. I guess the New Yorkers left Tuesday to beat the traffic. I can’t imagine there will be many in attendance but I’m not complaining. Watching the game will give me something to do at work! I alway stereotype the Ivy League teams as smart but soft. I hope we go out their and bully them around with our towson toughness 

• Like 1

Penn's coming off 3 games in 4 days in Myrtle Beach where they went 1-2, including a double OT loss to Utah State.  Their win was against a dreadful ODU (haha) team.  They're scrappy and they'll hit the boards and aren't afraid to shoot a 3 or go backdoor.  Donahue is still coaching there so be prepared to hear 100 whistles.  I'd like to think we'll be more athletic than they are and can use that for a comfortable win.

• Like 1

Looks like today is Penn’s 6th came in a span of 10 days. We have a few days of rest coming into today's matinee contest. I'm thinking our fresh legs might be the difference maker in this close matchup. The line is 1.5 I'm thinking the tigers can cover!

01E5202C-507D-4D47-97C6-C3B12CBB3BF0.png

• Haha 1