• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Solid schedule. Hopefully get some good teams in Savannah.  Ncaa or bust 

2BE5B22B-2E7C-4C1D-A1B6-6D07F1C4BC44.jpeg

Only 2 non-conference home games. Overall, I think it’s a very sold out of conference schedule. I like the fact that we’re not playing any non-D 1’s. 

14 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Only 2 non-conference home games. Overall, I think it’s a very sold out of conference schedule. I like the fact that we’re not playing any non-D 1’s. 

Am I the only one who despises auto spell? “Very sold out” was supposed to read “very solid””. 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

3. I’m fine with playing the road games. We don’t draw flys at secu. And When we do have home games they are against the locals.   They are solid teams that should be a good battle each night. None too easy and none too tough. 

Solid A- schedule l and given our record and who returned more like an A.  Umass and Bryant return games are nice too

13 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

3. I’m fine with playing the road games. We don’t draw flys at secu. And When we do have home games they are against the locals.   They are solid teams that should be a good battle each night. None too easy and none too tough. 

Solid A- schedule l and given our record and who returned more like an A.  Umass and Bryant return games are nice too

Yeah, you’re right. It is 3 non-conference home games. This OOC schedule should have the team ready to hit the ground running once conference play begins 

• Like 1