• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

2 hours ago, mat1992 said:

We can basically guarantee a game vs JMU. the lazy broadcaster "they used to be rivals in the CAA" is too easy for them to pass up. Queue talking about JMU moving to FBS football and the power 5 blowing up the NCAA after that for the following 5 minutes.

The schedule on the Towson BB site says Mercer/South Alabama/TBA so the organizers haven't quite figured out who to put in that last slot.  I'm hoping it'll be either South Dakota State or Valpo/Evansville as one comes with a recent pedigree and the other comes from a highly-regarded conference.  Given that you have 2 teams from the same conference in this thing, I'd expect the latter.  Whatever they decide, leave JMU out of it.  I want to remember our last game against them as that thorough ass-kicking we gave them in the fake H-burg.  

Edited by Chris Datres
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, mat1992 said:

I assume he is a better coach than actor.  Yes it is good to celebrate a Regular Season Conference Championship but we all know it means nothing as far as the NCAA Tournament is concerned.  Let's get a ring to celebrate the making it to the dance in 2022-2023 season.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

I assume he is a better coach than actor.  Yes it is good to celebrate a Regular Season Conference Championship but we all know it means nothing as far as the NCAA Tournament is concerned.  Let's get a ring to celebrate the making it to the dance in 2022-2023 season.

Exactly.