• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

I appreciate he is trying to be active on Twitter, but some of the videos are cheesy. Maybe he needs to step into the center for the arts in search of an acting coach

Nothing wrong with promoting the fact that you won a ring and that we have a coach who is finally active on Twitter. Better to be cheesy than to be silent. Promote the hell out of the fact that we won the regular season title. If that gets more eyeballs on the team, it’s worth it.

All Towson coaches and athletic department members should be active on social media at least in terms of promoting the program and giving little insights. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I appreciate he is trying to be active on Twitter, but some of the videos are cheesy. Maybe he needs to step into the center for the arts in search of an acting coach

This is for recruiting purposes. Ain’t for us on the message board.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Nothing wrong with promoting the fact that you won a ring and that we have a coach who is finally active on Twitter. Better to be cheesy than to be silent. Promote the hell out of the fact that we won the regular season title. If that gets more eyeballs on the team, it’s worth it.

All Towson coaches and athletic department members should be active on social media at least in terms of promoting the program and giving little insights. 

Might be the only fanbase that would take a dump on winning a regular season championship and earning a ring for those efforts.  

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

Might be the only fanbase that would take a dump on winning a regular season championship and earning a ring for those efforts.  

Yep, f#*%ng incredible.

10 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

Fanbase= Nah, no way 

Couple of malcontents that post a lot with (what appears to be) constant poo in their pants = Sadly, YES

bring on Albany !!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

Fanbase= Nah, no way 

Couple of malcontents that post a lot with (what appears to be) constant poo in their pants = Sadly, YES

bring on Albany !!!!!!!

Thank you! All I said was Pat Skerry posts cheesy videos yet somehow the negative Nancy folk on this board read my comment as “Might be the only fanbase that would take a dump on winning a regular season championship and earning a ring for those efforts.”

sheesh find some joy in your lives people

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Thank you! All I said was Pat Skerry posts cheesy videos yet somehow the negative Nancy folk on this board read my comment as “Might be the only fanbase that would take a dump on winning a regular season championship and earning a ring for those efforts.”

sheesh find some joy in your lives people

Yup.  I’m more than ok with it for this past year.  We hadn’t won a regular season conference title since I was in diapers. First time happening in the caa, team kind of came out of nowhere, good. It’s probably the last time, Atleast for the foreseeable future that the regular season champ is legit (unless someone goes 16-2 and wins by like 4 games)

That was one large step. The goal now should be to finally win games in March. Ncaa or bust