• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

I’m watching Delaware/Charleston on flohoops. It looks like 3pm at LA fitness. Very sloppy lots of turnovers and missed shots. Hope we run the table in conference play!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blounge said:

20% Covid positivity rate here in Baltimore stay safe, hon! 

Yep hitting hard here now.  Entire WCC slate for tomorrow postponed.  
I hope everyone on this board and families stays vigilant and healthy.  My coworker got this week and luckily he wasn’t at Jobsite but he got very sick (healthy guy in his late 20’s)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

B/C William & Mary is 2-0 in conference play (despite being 3-12) overall, ESPN Bracketology has them as the AQs for the CAA.  

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-projecting-2022-march-madness-men-field

Lunardi is a quack. Puts best record for non power 6 in 

Question on our sophomore big from Canada 🇨🇦..    as a freshman he played in 15 games and got his feet wet.   Averaged 9 minutes. 

Has he just been over recruited with Paar in the mix or has he just not improved like we thought he would.  I honestly thought we’d be seeing more of him this season. 

Just wondering..  bigs always take longer so maybe he is still in the mix for the long term?

Edited by Bay Area Tiger

Bieku is a typical Skerry recruit in that he's offensively challenged.  Gibson, who sort of fell in Skerry's lap as an uncommitted senior is the only offensively geared freshman recruit we've had in quite a few years.  I like Hicks, but again, he's also challenged offensively......The other recruits the last 2 years never see the floor....He and his staff nailed the transfer class, but to continue this turn around he needs to focus on getting talented scorers & passers 

• Like 1