• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

They are awful.  Other schools have some bad to terrible ones too, but the Towson guys are awful.  We would be more embarrassed if people actually watched the games. 

Really not necessary to spout that BS on a day like this. Not only has Spiro been here for 30+ years getting through mostly trash teams. But he had to bury his father today. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Really not necessary to spout that BS on a day like this. Not only has Spiro been here for 30+ years getting through mostly trash teams. But he had to bury his father today. 

TuTigers2012 generally never has anything positive to say, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

TuTigers2012 generally never has anything positive to say, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

Straight trash fan.  How'd playing for 2nd work out, jackass?

• Haha 1

Spiro is fantastic. Not many guys can do play-by-play for football,basketball, and lacrosse and know what they are talking about. With that being said the color analyst for basketball has been weak this year. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

There was a question asked. It was answered with an opinion shared by many others.  

I didn’t know that he did that. My statement was nothing against him personally (I know spiro) fbs of his dedication to the programs.. jurt not a fan of his work. 

19 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

Give me something positive and I will say it. I’m the first to give credit where credit is due. 

17 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

Straight trash fan.  How'd playing for 2nd work out, jackass?

Lol. Much better Towson fan and alum than you but that’s not saying much.

never once said we should play for second. I didn’t think we’d finish 9-1. And guess what neither did you. Proud, happy, excited for this team. Never more happy to be wrong. But I’ll save the name calling for you and 1992

Tonight’s a great night. A night for celebrating, not bickering, regardless of who’s right and who’s wrong. Let the festivities commence!!

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Tonight’s a great night. A night for celebrating, not bickering, regardless of who’s right and who’s wrong. Let the festivities commence!!

Ageeed 88. I’ll let them have their last words. Cheers to Hopefully 3-4 more wins this season 

Agreed, it's an emotional night. I've been covering this program for 32+ years and this is supposed to be one of the highest highs in 27 years. Truce.  We're all a part of the Towson family. Families do bicker and I just hope that we can support them in their times of need instead of tearing them apart. That's all. On to what matters on this board and that's D.C.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TUTigers said:

Spiro is fantastic. Not many guys can do play-by-play for football,basketball, and lacrosse and know what they are talking about. With that being said the color analyst for basketball has been weak this year. 

I dont like Spiro .....FCUKING LOVE Spiro !!!  he's great/hilarious and carry da show solo if need be.  extend spiro, extend skerry/clark/oconnell, extend da band  !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2