• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

I think UNCW is playing over their heads.  They can't shoot.  I would put them above Charleston, but below us, Hofstra, Delaware & Drexel.  

1 hour ago, tu_fan said:

I think UNCW is playing over their heads.  They can't shoot.  I would put them above Charleston, but below us, Hofstra, Delaware & Drexel.  

They defend and can close out close games. Any team playing them away is going to have trouble. Trask is a tough place to play when they are going good

21 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

They defend and can close out close games. Any team playing them away is going to have trouble. Trask is a tough place to play when they are going good

Agreed, I think Towson, Delaware and Hofstra are all more talented, but UNC-Wilmington is playing tough, locked-in team basketball. They play Hofstra on Saturday, and if they beat them they will have beaten all of the three teams listed above who I think those are the three best teams in the conference on paper. When the conference tournament rolls around it will probably be like last year where 6-7 teams are capable of winning it.  

5 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Coincidentally we beat one of those teams to up our road record, and one of those teams beat us to pad their road record. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

Coincidentally we beat one of those teams to up our road record, and one of those teams beat us to pad their road record. 

Does our football road W vs EWU back in 2013 count? 😆

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Does our football road W vs EWU back in 2013 count? 😆

Isn’t that our last win?😂

name the star wr in that game who couldn’t catch the game clincher and is now a star in the nfl