• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Timberlake, Holden lead MBB over Kent State 73-58

We had 18 assists twice in 2019-20. That was a pretty good offensive team. Troy Franklin dished out 10 assists against UNCW in 2009. That might be the last double-digit assists guy. I know Zane had 9 a couple of times. I believe Troy is still playing in Turkey in his 30s.

https://towsontigers.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats/2019-20

8 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Monmouth now 7-1 

USF is 9-0 

Pitt 2-6

We want the Pitt game back of course!

Other 2 losses to legit teams.  

We have a shot at 3-1 record before conference play.  9-4!!!   Not bad at all!

Yes two of the losses were to good teams. But the wins were against a lot of bad teams. Only one team is 500 or better right now, UNM.

greensboro is very good with two close loses to two teams with good records so far. That’s gonna be a tough game. Navy is never east too. Need some solid games all around and some open shots to fall 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yes two of the losses were to good teams. But the wins were against a lot of bad teams. Only one team is 500 or better right now, UNM.

greensboro is very good with two close loses to two teams with good records so far. That’s gonna be a tough game. Navy is never east too. Need some solid games all around and some open shots to fall 

We beat the bad teams and hence we better smash Coppin State.  
3-1 before conference play is very ambitious on my part..  2-2 probably the case.  
However if we continue to shoot better like Skerry keeps saying we will then who knows. 
I’m enjoying our 3 game win streak although if we beat Ohio State then I won’t be able to wear my Towson gear when shoplifting at my local Walgreens.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yeah, we won but they were to bad teams.  Jeez dude, do you ever enjoy a win??  You make a wet blanket just seem damp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

Yeah, we won but they were to bad teams.  Jeez dude, do you ever enjoy a win??  You make a wet blanket just seem damp.

Sorry that you don’t like facts. We have bullied some bad teams. But we did beat them in impressive fashion and are one horrific start and finish away from being 8-1. Uncg and navy are the real tests (along with UNM and Monmouth)

we do lead the caa in NET! At 83 

3 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

lol, good point.  but wait til AtlantaTiger finds his Ipad, even worse. Despite every announcer talking about how well coached & balanced we are (and the decade & a 1/2 of losing prior 2 these coaches n players) ...he still wants to fire everyone & the players all stink.   lol.           but i think 2012 is gonna come around; he's gonna buy me an ice cream when our entire rotation gets 15pts !    come on Charles !!!!

6 minutes ago, TTiger2024 said:

lol, good point.  but wait til AtlantaTiger finds his Ipad, even worse. Despite every announcer talking about how well coached & balanced we are (and the decade & a 1/2 of losing prior 2 these coaches n players) ...he still wants to fire everyone & the players all stink.   lol.           but i think 2012 is gonna come around; he's gonna buy me an ice cream when our entire rotation gets 15pts !    come on Charles !!!!

Lol. I’ll buy you a games worth of beer if everyone in the rotation scores 15. Don’t worry about Charles, worry about hicks  gettin there. Haha

if you believe every announcer than yikes. They do little research at this level and the home crews are usually huge homers (not as bad as our homer though) 

I’ve definitely come around to this team being a different make up than others. Still concerned for a close game who will close it out. Yesterday it was the defense.  Making the extra pass or two, more slipping to the hoop by the bigs and pushing the tempo is different and helps get easy buckets. 

hopefully Liddell jr can show up tomorrow and help keep this game semi respectable

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Sorry that you don’t like facts. We have bullied some bad teams. But we did beat them in impressive fashion and are one horrific start and finish away from being 8-1. Uncg and navy are the real tests (along with UNM and Monmouth)

we do lead the caa in NET! At 83 

Facts say they won the game.  I know that you'd rather that we don't win games so your little agenda of getting every coach fired becomes successful.  You might as well be down there in College Park screaming at Turgeon.

• Like 1