• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
tu_fan

Don't Look Now, But....

Joe Lunardi has us in the NCAA field in his latest bracektology as a 16 seed playing Gonzaga!  I realize it's way too soon to get caught up in things like this, but one can dream.  We have looked really good this year though, and I'll stand by the comments I made in the chat that this is the best Towson team I've seen in ~20 years (even better than the Bennimon teams)....

• Like 1

Dare to dream, I say. In a 1-bid conference, it all comes down to 3 days in March. Skerry’s CAA tournament record hardly fills me with confidence, but this is a different year & a different team. So, to be continued.

BTW, who does Lunardi have us playing in the 2nd round, after we dispatch Gonzaga?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Love to beat that boozer Mark Few! 
Bracketology always fun. 
I’ve been waiting to dance since the Fall of 1991.   

Committee going to give Gonzaga a 1 seed even losing the WCC to your dons?!? 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Committee going to give Gonzaga a 1 seed even losing the WCC to your dons?!? 😂

I like how you think.  Be nice to take them down.   10-0 and still not ranked in top 25.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I like how you think.  Be nice to take them down.   10-0 and still not ranked in top 25.  

Who have they beaten other than Towson?

16 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Who have they beaten other than Towson?

Davidson (7-2) Nevada (4-4) UAB (8-2) UNLV (6-5) Fresno State (8-2)

win over Grand Canyon this weekend should finally get them in the top 25. 

If they can finish in top 3 of the WCC should easily get an at large this season. 

1 minute ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Davidson (7-2) Nevada (4-4) UAB (8-2) UNLV (6-5) Fresno State (8-2)

win over Grand Canyon this weekend should finally get them in the top 25. 

If they can finish in top 3 of the WCC should easily get an at large this season. 

I know who they beat. That's why they are not in the top 25. Grand Canyon is really good. Why am I talking about San Francisco on this board?

2 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I know who they beat. That's why they are not in the top 25. Grand Canyon is really good. Why am I talking about San Francisco on this board?

They have a KenPom rating of 32 right now.  I live in SF.  Why not?  I’m a valued alumni.  Attending the gathering Jan 9th..  The Cheese School of San Francisco mind you. 

And more importantly Joe Lunardi opened up this can of worms being that he has USF and Towson playing in Portland come March.  

And hearing USF coming to SECU in 2022 or 2023 when they also play Richmond on the same trip.