• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB tames UNCG 74-64

Encouraging that we’ve won some games on nights where Holden hasn’t scored much (of course, he compensates for that with other aspects of his game). It’s a revelation to see a Skerry team shoot & hit so many 3’s. Also, the foul shooting last night was excellent. Good that they have a chance to rest up before Navy, and then get another rest period before kicking off conference play vs JMU on NYE

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Juwon Gray is a veteran leader and you can tell he has the team’s respect. He’s playing hard and confident off the injury. He’s a glue guy that can get the team a bucket when we need one. Gibson is shooting lights out. Terry continues to play with energy even though I’m sure he hasn’t slept in weeks. Timberlake shooting well from 3. Cam continues to contribute in whatever way he can and scoring cam should return after this break. Hope the team gets some much needed rest and recover and does well on their finals! I know club cook will be more packed than secu with all the students cramming lol the line for the Starbucks was out the door back when i was there in 2013

I seen it all the time with guys coming back from knee and Achilles.   Takes some time to forget about the injury etc.   Didn’t help that Gray got the infection.  But overall safe to say his best basketball may be ahead of him as he continues to feel confident and forgets about the injury.  We are truly lucky to even have him back.