• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Eight Years ago this happened

I still love watching the highlights from this game... TWest sprinting off the field to celebrate the game winner is etched into my brain. What a special team and season that was. I had class with Eric Pike the year before this and always wanted him to go to the NFL. 100% the type of person you want repping your program. It's also pretty cool to watch Kupp and see that his crazy FCS production has translated to the pros. 

I remember being in the towson woods apartments watching the game at a party with some friends. Those were the days man. All young people 18-23 around towson, nobody is married, the girl to guy ratio was 2:1. Uptown you could get 4 lemon drops and a pitcher of beer for $10 at Lil Dicky’s. Take me back to those simpler times!

• Like 1

What a game. T West absolute monster. Sad that Connor Fraizer was able to pull that off but not progress of of it. 

Great memories. Beating Kupp & company, after having beaten Garrapolo the week before. I remember saying to myself, “damn, I’m really going to Frisco!!” Only had to buy a plane ticket as I had friends who lived in nearby Plano, who let me stay with them

Edited by TSU88

Since I was home for Xmas, my parents watched the game with me and they thought I was out of my mind on the final drive.  And this coming from people who rant at every Kentucky rebound or Steelers loss of 2 yards.  

Given that, I’ll be 100x worse if we make a CAA final in basketball. 

Edited by Chris Datres

That Frazier drive was right out of a movie script-starting QB goes down & unknown backup leads the team to the winning drive on the road. In fact, it’s almost too hokey for a movie script 

Looks like that field issue still has not been fixed 8 years later in Frisco. Lots of players getting hurt in the fcs championship game on now on ESPN2. As Darius Victor said “that was the worse field I’ve ever played on and i grew up in a refugee camp on the Ivory Coast.” Probs for the best our guys didn’t make it to the championship so they don’t have to risk life and limb playing on this ripped up field.