• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Eight Years ago this happened

4 hours ago, Blounge said:

Looks like that field issue still has not been fixed 8 years later in Frisco. Lots of players getting hurt in the fcs championship game on now on ESPN2. As Darius Victor said “that was the worse field I’ve ever played on and i grew up in a refugee camp on the Ivory Coast.” Probs for the best our guys didn’t make it to the championship so they don’t have to risk life and limb playing on this ripped up field. 

Yeah the field sucking in the championship is why we went 4-7 and pretty much blown out in 6 of those. Lmfao.  

does the field suck?  Yes. Do players get hurt? Yes. Does it help Ndsu?  Yes.  Does anyone really care? No.  Will it move? No. See the Ndsu question. They like frisco and frisco likes them.  End of story 

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

At least thru 2025 it’ll be there. NDSU possibly goes D1 by then? Maybe it moves to somewhere else. I prefer M&T Bank Stadium

It likely gets extended again very soon. Frisco will stop bidding when Ndsu stops winning. Any stadium over 15k is way to much for the fcs championship without Ndsu, SDSU or Jmu. Maybe they can move it somewhere in MVC or the Big sky conference country. Since those are the teams that actually draw and play in the title game