• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MLax thread for 2022 and 2023

57 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

These weaknesses seem to reflect one or perhaps two things: 1) we're just not able to recruit better players and/or we just can't develop the ones we do sign. Either way, it falls on coaching.

I'm still pissed that we didn't add a transfer middie or two in the offseason. Probably could have used one on defense as well with speed. This team is very unathletic without Koby. They are also very tough to watch. Turnovers. I don't need to see more of them after watching this basketball season. I'm as down as I've been on this program in a long time. 

Football, then MBb. Now MLax.. Holy cow - seems to me AD Eigenbrot has a LOT of work to do to get these 3 programs (@ least 3) reserected and back on track! Tony Seaman had the two top-notch assistants that produced the last formidable MLax teams, but tz been downhill since then. 

Edited by Moleman1

32 minutes ago, Moleman1 said:

Football, then MBb. Now MLax.. Holy cow - seems to me AD Eigenbrot has a LOT of work to do to get these 3 programs (@ least 3) reserected and back on track! Tony Seaman had the two top-notch assistants that produced the last formidable MLax teams, but tz been downhill since then. 

Missing Gilardi no question. Probably recruiting as much as coaching.

• Like 1

Yeah, Nads just seems too low-key to be much of a recruiter. Don't know enough about the assistants to say if they're part of the problem, but something's been amiss for a while.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Loyola has beaten #1 Maryland and #9 Johns Hopkins but lost to #13 Rutgers. Do we think the tigers can cover +4.5?

I’d take the points or the goals. They don’t have a strong face off guy. We can at least cover

not going to lie if we have won either one of the last two games i woulda made an effort to hit the game today

• Like 1