• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MLax thread for 2022 and 2023

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Yikes I’m seeing the line is 10.5 against #1 Virginia on Saturday

Hammer that. We are going to get abused. Hoping for a miracle, but this program is in a bad way right now. 

1 and 6 my god. I want to say that we are so much better than that record. Cant afford to take many more L's or the season is over before it got started 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

How many years left on Nads' contract? 

Probably a lot. If we don’t fire a hoops or football coach early with lame duck status, not gonna do it for an Olympic sport

4 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

How many years left on Nads' contract? 

He received an extension a few years ago after he was looking at the Hopkins job. At the time, he was a big name. Not sure what the status is but with a new AD, it’s time to turn this thing around or I’d assume the seat would be very hot next season.

• Like 1