• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

UNCW preview

Have we ever had sole possession of first place in the CAA? Double checked 2013-2014 (trailed Delaware wire to wire) and 12-13 (banned year, trailed Northeastern wire to wire) started off 3-0 both years, can't recall another year that came close. With a win tomorrow would that be first time in our CAA history?

In the words of the late Herb Brooks: Great moments are born from great opportunity!

• Like 1

It hasn't been against the toughest group of teams, but UNC-Wilmington has won seven straight and hasn't lost a game since December 11. Their buzzer beater yesterday probably has them pretty excited, and they have beaten Delaware and won at Charleston, which I think will be harder and harder to do as the season progresses. I still feel like we should win this game at home, but this is another big test for our group to pass to continue all the great momentum we have built to this point and recently in conference play. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

It hasn't been against the toughest group of teams, but UNC-Wilmington has won seven straight and hasn't lost a game since December 11. Their buzzer beater yesterday probably has them pretty excited, and they have beaten Delaware and won at Charleston, which I think will be harder and harder to do as the season progresses. I still feel like we should win this game at home, but this is another big test for our group to pass to continue all the great momentum we have built to this point and recently in conference play. 

If we can beat those teamsters, circus strongmen and professional rasslers cleverly disguised as the C of C basketball team, I’m cautiously optimistic as to our chances vs UNCW 😆

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

If we can beat those teamsters, circus strongmen and professional rasslers cleverly disguised as the C of C basketball team, I’m cautiously optimistic as to our chances vs UNCW 😆

Wilmington is the opposite.  Their guards are legit. But a small team 

3 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Notice how the CofC website/game notes, does not list the players weights?

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Wilmington is the opposite.  Their guards are legit. But a small team 

Hopeful chase part and Charles Thompson will be too much for them to handle and we can bully them with our size and strength

7 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Hopeful chase part and Charles Thompson will be too much for them to handle and we can bully them with our size and strength

Bad matchup for paar. Could see some gray at 5 tomorrow with small ball. 
Hicks out for this one hurts. He can defend their guards and handle their press