• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Delaware I preview

Bounce back game on the road.   These players and coaches have worked too hard to begin a losing streak.  
Let it rip Gibby and Terry gonna bust out with an offensive explosion.  

Lets go Towson.   Positive vibes from San Fran-sicko! 

• Thanks 1

Interesting phenomenon this year as we get back to back games against our rival. Always a physical back and forth high energy matchup between the chickens and the tigers. We need to crash the boards harder than the stock and crypto markets have been crashing the past few days! Good opportunity to see how tough these guys really to try and bounce back after a quick turnaround on the road. I would think this back to back rivalry series would have drawn some ESPN attention but so far i have not seen anything 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blounge said:

Interesting phenomenon this year as we get back to back games against our rival. Always a physical back and forth high energy matchup between the chickens and the tigers. We need to crash the boards harder than the stock and crypto markets have been crashing the past few days! Good opportunity to see how tough these guys really to try and bounce back after a quick turnaround on the road. I would think this back to back rivalry series would have drawn some ESPN attention but so far i have not seen anything 

Espn?!?  For what?