• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB ends streak with win over UNCW, 89-71 (added quotes)

26 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I like that they had mike posting up a lot this game. 

Yeah it look like it helped, he was everywhere tonight. He seen the ball go in the basketball early and ran with it.

5 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I like that they had mike posting up a lot this game. 

They should go to him in the post a minimum of five times per game. It certainly gets him going and ultimately, they will put a bigger guy on him. He might be our best offensive post player. I thought it might be Gorham but he threw up some crap last night and seemed to be rushing his shots.

21 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I cringe when Morman has the ball, especially when he goes on one of his ill-advised drives in the lane.

Skerry needs to tell Morman (and Martin) not to drive the lane. If Zane is lucky, he gets fouled, but more often he just stumbles and/or loses control of the ball among the defenders. Morman is simply out of control whenever he handles the ball. There must have been a half dozen fast breaks where one of those two squandered easy bucket opportunities.