• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 Spring Football

Can’t wait to see what we got come fall. Big do or die season for coach A. Time to see if he is all talk or if he can actually deliver what this program needs. New AD also murkies the waters for his future. Only time will tell! Go tigers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YAWN what a lame schedule! Hopefully Morgan state travels well so we’ll have a respectable sized crowd for at least one home game

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Blounge said:

YAWN what a lame schedule! Hopefully Morgan state travels well so we’ll have a respectable sized crowd for at least one home game

What changes would you like to see?

22 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

What’s your prediction?  I’m fairly optimistic with that schedule and can see 5-6 or 6-5 even

Too early to tell.  Who’s gonna be the Qb?  We’ll know more in the next 90 days.

14 hours ago, RundaPower said:

What changes would you like to see?

Bucknell and Morgan state as our “fun” out of conference selections. Maybe these picks were made not because they are great matchups but because of a lack of funds and these are nearby colleges. West Virginia as our money game. If memory serves last time we went to Morgantown it was not pleasant. Losing 54-0 does nothing positive for our brand. I like the LSU, Florida. Wake Forest games better

27 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Bucknell and Morgan state as our “fun” out of conference selections. Maybe these picks were made not because they are great matchups but because of a lack of funds and these are nearby colleges. West Virginia as our money game. If memory serves last time we went to Morgantown it was not pleasant. Losing 54-0 does nothing positive for our brand. I like the LSU, Florida. Wake Forest games better

Selfishly, I would love to see TU schedule more OOC games with schools down south to make it easier to get to a game. Why not look at getting games with Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Furman, Chattanooga, Kennesaw St., etc......could help expand the brand and our recruiting base.