• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Richmond Lax Thread

Been around this program for a very long time. I can't think of a worse regular season loss in terms of a complete collapse at home. We're also not talking about a young team. Maybe some guys are young in experience. Berkeley and DeMaio didn't play much at Maryland. Our rope unit of defensive middies is inexperienced, but our back end is very experienced.

Sheesh - glad 2B focused on MBb! Aside from a few exceptions, Nads & company don't seem 2B recruiting the quality people as was once the case 5-6 years or more ago.. I still have faith in Nadelen, but not sure about the new guy, ie with the changeover from the previous offensive coach a few years back🤔..

Ugh, did not see any of the game, knew we lost in 3OT.  Went to this thread to get a sense of the game wish I didn't!  Every post from Mat had our lead growing and growing all the way up to 9-1.  Then I started to doubt myself and thought "How the hell did they lose this game?"  Unfortunately I kept going.  Good job by Mat to get the feel early on during Richmond's comeback that he did not feel good about the way the game had turned.

Terrible, terrible loss obviously.  Believe it or not is that Towson covered.  Not sure what is more shocking to me 1) you can bet on college lacrosse (I didn't), Draftkings has lines or 2) and I know things are dirrefent now but how the heck should Towson lacrosse be an underdog at home to Richmond?