• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Best regular season team in Towson history?

Yes, this team.  Albeit, guys like Lee, Boyd and Chuck L, could play at a higher level.  Those guys could close out gamesby themselves.  

Lots more work to do for this team.  Gotta reduce the hand check fouls and continue to refine the offense.  We’re at the time of the year where a laser focus and effort will be the determining factors.

48 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

Moved to 59 in the NET!

Meanwhile rutgers in last 4 in with a net of 84.

This team would beat 2013-14 even with 14 maybe having a little more individual talent 1 through 6 outside of tj and ct. That team was blown out by nova, kansas, ndsu, oregon state, and blew a lead to a good stephen f austin team. Would have liked to see hairston fit in with rest of team.

This team much more fluid, entertaining style (although 5 of last 6 games felt zero stress). Could say as a whole every piece compliments each others style on this team.

The 2006 trio of Neal, Hamm and Abraham had the misfortune of having no point guard and playing in the greatest season of the CAA ever. 

I’d take those three together over any other top 3 we ever had.

9 minutes ago, El Tigre Oro said:

The 2006 trio of Neal, Hamm and Abraham had the misfortune of having no point guard and playing in the greatest season of the CAA ever. 

How dare you slander Timmy Crossin??? Lol

1 hour ago, El Tigre Oro said:

Hmmm. I know CC Williams wasn't a great point guard, but he was a good defender. I would say the biggest issue with that team was PK.

Kurk Lee, Devin Boyd and Chuck Lightening or Devin Boyd, Terrence Jacobs and Lightening were all great trios. I would have to take those guys over that trio. Hamm was an overachiever and heck of a player. Abraham was a decent big. Sure, maybe he'd better with a guy who would get him the ball more.

Crickets for tomorrow?  I know it’s a weird situation and time. But why aren’t they advertising?? This is for a regular season title!  Why are they charging.  Let the people in!!

It's nice to see how wrong everyone was about this team.

https://caasports.com/documents/2021/11/8//21_1109_MBB_Report.pdf?id=5147

Not one Tiger on preseason list:

Preseason Player of the Year Camren Wynter, Drexel

Preseason All-Conference First Team

James Butler, Drexel

Dylan Painter, Delaware

Hunter McIntosh, Elon

Jalen Ray, Hofstra

Camren Wynter, Drexel

Preseason All-Conference Second Team

Ryan Allen, Delaware

Connor Kochera, William & Mary