• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

YOUR CAA REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS

28 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Hard pass

Obviously, it’s out of our hands. Given that Nolan would be playing (unlike the last time we played them) combined with how well we’ve played down the stretch, I’d like to think NE is not an insurmountable obstacle. One thing we’ll have to contend with is most of the fans will be rooting against us, in the hope that their team won’t have to play us down the line. Of course, at noon, the building may be fairly empty. 

100% would rather be the #1 because the team you play just played the night prior and they have to prepare quickly for the #1, Towson in this case. 

The only benefit to being #2 is you get to game plan ahead of time for one team. 

Winner of 8/9 has a less than 24 hour turnaround, that’s tough for anyone. Hoping for a hard fought game between NE and W&M. Not going to lie, NE scares me but we are really playing well 

51 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

First time we’ve ever been able to say this. If we play our game and handle our business we are winning these games. 

100% agree, but coen is a good smart coach. I doubt they're scouting w&m much this week, more game planning solely for Towson. If comes back to bite them vs tribe, so be it they can just say they were 9 seed for a reason.

So you are telling me all I had to do was to move 3000 miles away and we'd win something????? If I knew that I would have moved away years ago. 🤣 

It is legit a bummer that I used to be a 10 minute metro ride from the arena where we for the first time since I was 4 have a real chance to make the tournament.  Regardless if we make the NCAAs I'm going but San Diego or Portland would sure be a nice trip.

• Like 1

wow I perused the uncw board, lot of hate towards Towson lol. All good through. Lets see who gets the last laugh. 

• Like 1